Tuesday, November 25, 2008

jie jie bring me walk in the park

i'm so happy jie jie bring me to walk in the park..but i'm sad too..coz i can't find my friends to play...:( hope all doggies & doggies mummy enjoy seeing my pics.. ^_^)

i'm finding meow meow...meow~~where r u??

i see many cars n motors...but y i din c cats??

i can't c things that is far away from me i need 2 wear spec :P

jie jie always bring me to this place...

who's calling me??

hey u, stop making that whistle sound..

throw your rubbish pls...(Willie is looking at the rubbish men)

wow, so many rubbish, u r so hardworking.

i'm walking down the high stairs..

one two one two..i walk down slowly..

still got 2 more...i can do it..but i'm already tired..><"

so many birds flying around...i hope i can fly like a bird so jie jie don't need
to leash me n i can also fly freely..

walk for half hours already i still didn't c any cat..so sad..:(

i can't find any cats..so i try to find my friend ah boy...

where r u ah boy???

i'm so sad..i can't find cat n ah boy today..:'( jie jie let's go home...:(

3 comments:

3ggNurs3 said...

willie, the park nearby your house ah? looks so nice ler...my mummy now scare of ticks, don't wan to bring me out... :(

WiLLie said...

inside my condo area there got a park ma...
boyboy u ask ur mummy carry u ma..
or put inside the bag then u can go
kai kai lo.. :p

Sushi said...

wah... so nice go gaigai... MOMMY I WANT GOOOO....
-Sushi-