Saturday, November 15, 2008

before&after grooming..

last 2 weeks, my mum bring me for full grooming. I'm crying when i'm in the car coz i hate to go there. When my mum stop the car then i knew that we've reached that teribble place..normally when my mum stop the car i will go to my mum's there waiting my mum 2 open the door...but i keep running here and there in the car.. then i saw that petshop through the window....i keep crying n barking..i dun wanna go there...my mum don't care me..she juz bring me in to that shop..once entered the shop, i'm shivering..i very scare...y she want to bring me here again...><"... mummy, jie jie dun bring me to that pet shop again ok!!

i will show my before and after grooming for u all to c..hope u all like it..

before grooming..




after grooming

do i look better after grooming or b4 grooming is better?hehe:P

No comments: