Thursday, December 18, 2008

shower time..

i don't like 2 take shower...everytime when i c my mum put the pail in the bathroom...i will start to hide...but jie jie always manage to found me n catch me><""....anydog hav any better idea 2 hide n run?? while i'm inside the bathroom, i still finding a way 2 runaway...but the door is closed always...i can't run..:(..mummy will keep talking to me while she is bathing me....one thing i like in taking shower is i can hav a body massage...jie jie will massage my back..so nice....after finished taking shower..mummy will take the hair dryer 2 blow dry me....while mummy is drying my fur..i will take the towel 2 bite...coz if mummy blow dry me without giving towel for me to bite..i will keep running around..

look at my big round head..><"

......
the water is so tasty...

p/s: i will add video 2 my post later..^_^

No comments: