Saturday, November 22, 2008

My furry friends

i have met two friends while i'm walking in the park..one of my friend is a shih tzu, is a male, 6yrs old..he like to sniff my butt..but he dun let me to sniff his butt..oh ya, he like to hump me..mayb i'm too handsome? i juz like to sniff butt, i dun like any dogs to hump me..gorrrr~~
beside boyboy is a puppy juz 2mths old..but the owner let him out ><" i dunno what breed is him..this puppy scare of me..i want to play with him but he runaway..bad puppy!

can't c our faces coz we keep movin around..
can u c me trying to sniff boy's butt..:P

when this puppy c us playing together he wanna join also..but we don't care
him..

he's humping me..i keep moving when he's humping..so he only gets to hump
my head..

this is my friend...i scare of him..coz he growl and bark at me when sees me
from far away...

he keep barking at me make me so scare..the owner pulled him away..

he's the one who likes to hump me and likes jie jie to carry him..he's also
willing to follow jie jie go home..><" when the maid want to carry him back
he growl at the maid... (jiejie: this shih tzu very cute n nice 2 hug..he like be
carried like a baby..the tongue will stick out..:P i wanna bring him home..
willie:no, jie jie u can't take him home, i will bark at him non-stop!!)