Thursday, November 20, 2008

my red sweater

jie jie ordered a red sweater online..she said the sweater look very nice and suits me..after one week of ordering, the sweater finally arrived..the postmen press the bell and i bark to welcome him to give me the present..the postmen look for jie jie and ask her to sign..i tot i'm the one who sign it but y jie jie?any dog can tell me? actually this sweater is not jie jie buy for me, ko ko buy for me..coz jie jie ask him to buy...i love my ko ko..muakss..u r so good to me..jie jie wanted to buy the pink colour actually but gor gor said pink is for girl girl one...this jie jie, y always wanna buy pink colour things for me?i'm not a girl i'm a boy!!! jiejie: willie, coz u look nice with pink colour things on you..gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~!!
time to show my sweater now...i've also posted the pics in some of the forums..

am i cute?

handsome?any doggy will fall in love with me?

many people said i look like eskimo dog, do i look like? some people tot this is
christmas suit....actually this is a sweater but the coat is thin coz M'sia so
hot ><"..i will wear this when it's raining coz i will feel cold..
can u all tell me which pic is the most handsome and cute? :P

oh yeah i still have a video of me barking...coz i'm hungry want to go down
but jie jie still wanna take a video...so i keep barking...some people said my
barking is like singing...is it?

1 comment:

Sushi said...

LOL willie bark so cute!!

Sushi: ur jiejie sign cause u dunno how to hold the pen lah...