Friday, August 29, 2008

met a mix shih tzu friend

last 2 weeks, i went for a walk at my condo area there....walked to the club house there..then i saw a shih tzu mix dog.....my fav uncle is there also..but i don't wan to play with him coz i wan to play with my new friend..hehe...( this dog owner is quite weird {but friendly}..coz he talked lots of nonsense @@"this new friend of mine is a 9 months old shih tzu mix with pappilion i think...
we sniff each other first then sniff the butt....


this dog said hi to my jie jie....jie jie pet him..he/she likes my jie jie oh no...><" so, we chatted for a while....we chat bout how our owner treat us......i envy him/her so much..coz he/she can always go for a walk every morning n evening.....

i wan to play more with him/her..but he/she very bad, coz he/she dun wanna play with me already...

willie: u don't wan to play with me i dun wan 2 friend u hmmppph!
shih tzu mix: don't wan nevermind..i already have many friends :P


i keep barking at the dog very loudly.....the dog also bark..so both of us keep barking till so loud...><" jie jie pulled me away...then i continued to walk around my condo area..... i'm so happy...although being scolded n beaten by mum coz i can go for a walk n i met a new friend... p/s: i using he/she coz i dunno that dog is girl or boy..><"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, so funny your dog.
Look like looking a comic.

Does your dog really make a friend with mix shih tzu?