Sunday, August 10, 2008

being a good boy in da house :P

jie jie went out 2 eat dinner..left me, mum and my big sis in the house..
but after one hour, they went to my uncle house without me ><" i sit quietly n act like a good boy when c them going out...actually i am very angry n sad..y they always can go out n i can't always go out?!!not fair!! everytime they go out, mummy will giv me eat treat, but she didn't give me juz now..gorrrrrr...so when they left the house...i bite the newspaper tray out then bite the newspaper...after that i pee here n there hahaha.. i'm so enjoy doing this..hehe.. when jie jie came back, she scold me y i bite the newspaper n pee outside? i juz remain silent n act like ntg happen...hehe....i know jie jie won't beat me but only will scold me..... when mummy came back, jie jie told mummy what i've done juz now....oh shit..><" mummy beat my butt n scold me...><" Photobucket
this is what i've done when i'm left alone at home :P

Photobucket
i pee-ed on the floor...they need 2 clean the floor later hehe...

Photobucket
this is how i look when jie jie scolding me...i won't look at her when she's scolding me...

so ermm...i'm a good boy rite... hehe..

5 comments:

Rum Tum Cat said...

the doggy so cute ^^

3ggNurs3 said...

boyboy: willie...u do it the right way la...if my mum don't play wif me rite, i also pee on the floor...just let her clean la...wahahaha

WiLLie said...

boyboy,welcome to my blog orh..u ask ur mummy do one for u also..then we can learn from each other rite..lolz..

3ggNurs3 said...

boyboy: my mummy bery lazy one la...

WiLLie said...

u keep barkin at her until she want la..:P