Friday, August 29, 2008

biting the towel...

Last 2 weeks, i'm being a naughty boy again..hehe....i bite the towel...:P actually my mum plan 2 take the towel to clean my hand..after cleaning my hand n leg, stomach..err..whole body..after that my mum forgot 2 take the towel..so once she go in to the kitchen, i bite it n run away....nobody know where i am when i was biting the towel..coz my older sis is in her room, my mum in the kitchen n only my sis in the living room playing online games...i was so happy no one c me biting..hahaha...but after a few min later, jie jie called my name...... when i heard my name i was like @@" i bite till so happy...but she called me...><" when she called "Willie" i did not come out....then when she called my other nickname..i onli came out...jie jie was shocked when she look at me...coz she found out that i'm hiding n biting the towel...oppss..actually is not biting..i juz like 2 put inside the mouth n dun let ppl 2 take out..who dare to take i will bite them hard......grrrrrrrrrrr..... so this is how i looked when she called me...

jie jie keep laughing at me when she saw me biting this in my mouth ><"


i continue to bite the towel under the table..but this idiot jie jie keep taking my pics ><" omg, look at my eyes...the stupid flash makes my eyes so ugly...stop taking pic pls!! leave me alone!!

i walked away...n i go to my cage there.....i spit out the towel on the floor..coz i bite till my mouth very tired...@@"..n this jie jie continue taking my pic again........

Photobucket

when jie jie come nearer, i will be prepare 2 bite the towel away.......

after biting for a few hours...i started to feel sleepy so i went to the room n sleep with the towel... :P but when i woke up..i found out that my towel has gone..who took it?><"... its....my mum who took away towel while i'm sleeping like a pig......

2 comments:

A'nnie.H said...

thats the pose he will make when preparing to bite towel?? HAHAHAHA funny

WiLLie said...

haha..yupz...